2151 29th Ave btn Quintara & Rivera
An Enrichment Program for Ages 3-5
One Space Available September 1st, 2015
Please Call for More Information
Growing Minds is not a typical Family Day Care and it is not a typical Center. Growing Minds combines the very best of both options to give your child an exciting and stimulating program designed to ignite a love of learning and foster a curiosity about the world around us.
Growing Minds is a project based program. Our environment provides a nurturing family atmosphere with stimulating preschool activities; our field trips expose children to a wide variety of experiences ranging from music and art to science and nature. Weekly field trips have included The Randall Museum, The SF Symphony,The Velveteen Rabbit Ballet, The Legion of Honor Art Museum, The SF Botanical Gardens, The Conservatory of Flowers, SF MOMA, The Magowan's Mirror Maze at Pier 39, our Local Fire Station, and Rolling Out Cafe. We also frequent The Academy of Science, Sloat Garden Center, Safeway, and many Playgrounds. We attend Weekly Story Time at the Parkside Library. As well as being prepared to enter kindergarten, your child will develop a desire and passion for learning about the world in which we live.
Highlights of the GM program include
· Nature and Science Projects including Experiments and Gardening
· Art and Cooking Projects
· Literature Projects to Make Quality Children's Books Come Alive for Your Child
· Lots of Music and Dancing (Teacher Kim has completed and passed the "Music Together" Teacher Training Seminar)
· A Beautiful Deck for running and games, and a Lower Outdoor Play Area with a Garden
· Weekly Gymnastics Classes with My Gym
· Weekly Dance Classes with an Accomplished Dance Instructor
· Monthly Pottery Classes with Skyline Ceramics and Monthly Science Classes with Mad Science
State of California Child Care Provider License #384002050
To Protect Your Child, Growing Minds website does not post children's recognizable faces.
Photos are taken throughout our activities and are shared with parents daily.